This audit report will be updated daily on our Primo admin area system when new payments come through.
To see an updated version of this audit report each day, you would need to click on ‘Audit Report’ on the Primo admin area and download the Excel document every time.
- Log into Primo admin area using your username and password. You are then directed to the main dashboard homepage (as per screenshot below):
2. Scroll down to the bottom of this homepage and you will see an ‘Events’ section with the list of your events you have created. Search for your relevant event using the search bar (in this case, it is called ‘Test Event 2018’).
3. You will then be directed to the event homepage:
4. Click on ‘Audit Report’ along the top of the event homepage (as circled in red in screenshot above). An Excel spreadsheet document will then download. Click into the Excel document. In this case for this event, the audit report appears as blank, as there is no revenue generated yet.
5. In the Excel document, there are 2 tabs (as circled in red below): ‘Summary’ (which gives you an overview of all funds) and ‘Details’ (which gives you an individual breakdown of every order and what date the person registered on & how much they paid).