- In your Primo calendar, find the event from last year which you would like to copy/replicate for this year’s event.
In this case, the event is called ‘A Test Event’.
- Click ‘Copy’ (as shown above).
The following dialogue box appears as a reminder to update opening and closing dates and times of entry fees and questions or text with last year’s date used. Click on ‘Copy’.
All details from last year’s event will already be generated – follow the process as if you were creating an event from scratch – only this time round, it will take less time to do so, as you are copying over last year’s event.
- Update the event details (name of event, date, time, location) to reflect this year’s event. For example, the screenshot below shows changing the date.
You are then brought to the ‘Events and Fees’ page – update the opening and closing times and price of your entry fees to reflect this year’s event by clicking on ‘Edit’ beside your entry fee (as you would if you were creating an event from scratch) – then by clicking on the ‘Details’ and ‘Availability’ tabs at the top. If the prices are the same as last year, you can skip updating the prices. In this case, it is a free registration entry again.
In this case (below), I have opened the entry fee a month before the race is due to take place (20th October 2018) and closed it 2 days before the race is to start (18th November 2018) at 23:59pm.
- Click ‘Save’.
After updating your entry fees, you will be brought back to the ‘Entry and Fees’ page:
If you are happy to proceed with your entry fee options, click on ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the page. You can update your entry fees again at any time if required.
You will then be brought to the ‘Design’ stage of your form.
- Update the pre-text and post-text. In this case, I have changed the pre-text to coincide with the date of the race and the post-text to coincide with the closing date of entries:
You can also upload/update your banner of your registration form by clicking on ‘Upload a Banner Image’:
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Update the ‘Manage My Registration’ and ‘Transfer’ options (as explained in the screenshot below) to coincide with the closing date of entries. You can also choose to disable this here or at a later stage by going to ‘Settings’ – ‘My Registration’:
- Click ‘Continue’.
The following screen will appear, prompting you to customise your confirmation emails, email campaigns, registration forms and fundraising pages that were created from last year:
In this case, update any dates displayed on last year’s emails to coincide with this year’s event.
Remember, at the end, after you have double-checked every part of your registration form for correct dates, times and text, to OPEN your event on the dashboard so that you can start taking registrations!