- ‘Settings’ – ‘Registration Forms’
- Click on ‘Edit’ beside the corresponding form you wish to open and edit, in this case, it is ‘Individual Entry Form’.
The Individual Entry Form will open (as shown below):
By default, the Primo system, has a red star (*) beside all the fields that it normally requires in order for a person to register for an event, for example, first name, last name, date of birth, email, phone number, address, town/city, country and post code. These cannot be removed from the form.
All of the details with a red star (*) beside them must be completed before moving onto the next section of the registration form.
We will add in ‘mobile number’ as an example and make it a ‘required’ field:
There are various question formats along the left-hand-side to choose from to place on your registration form (as shown below):
We are going to use the ‘text box’ option for mobile number, where users can enter their mobile number into the registration form:
- Click on the ‘text box’ option and drag it onto your form anywhere of your choice. The blue line indicates where the ‘mobile number’ question will be placed in this case.
A pop-up window then appears – set the question text as ‘Mobile Number’, the reference as something to do with your question (for example, ‘mobile’) and enable this field to be ‘required’, as shown below). Click on ‘Continue’.
The ‘Mobile Number’ question will now appear on your form with a red star (*) beside it:
- If you change your mind and decide to not make the mobile number question (or any question you add in) ‘required’, you can disable this by clicking on the ‘Edit’ button to the right-hand-side of your question (circled in red below):
- The pop-up-window once again appears – disable the ‘Required’ field and click on ‘Continue’:
This makes the ‘mobile number’ question ‘not required’, meaning that participants can opt out of answering this question and skip this question altogether.