- ‘Settings’ – ‘Events & Fees’
- Click on ‘Edit’ beside your entry fee (in this case, the entry fee is called ‘Sign Up’).
The following screens appears:
- There are 2 columns along the top: ‘Details’ and ‘Availability’ – click on ‘Availability’.
- Scroll down to ‘Password Protect Form’ and enable this option. Event organisers can provide a password to participants so that only those who known the password can enter the race. Enter a suitable password relevant to your event, in this case, the password is ‘primotest’ (as shown below). Click on ‘Save’, or your work will be lost!
Remember to write down your password so that you can give the password to those trying to enter the race!
When users are registering, they will be prompted the enter your chosen password – click on ‘Submit’:
Your registration form will then appear for the participant to enter their details:
- To disable password protection on registration forms, simply disable the ‘Password Protect Form’ option, just as you did for enabling it (‘Settings’ – ‘Events & Fees’ – edit your entry form – click on ‘Availability’ tab – disable ‘Password Protect Form’).