- Manually entering participants into the back-end admin area will be free, as you are entering these yourself. For example, if you are taking registrations on the morning of your event or people have filled out a paper form, you could take cash for the event entry fee and manually enter the participant details into the system, instead of the participant putting their card details in.
- ‘Manage’ – ‘Add Registration’
This is how your registration form appears in the back-end admin area.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button (circled in red above), as you would do if you were registering normally from the front-end on the website link.
This will bring you to the registration page to enter participant details. All of the questions that appear on your website registration form will also appear here.
- Enter the participant details the same way as you would from the front-end on the website link.
- Click on ‘Save’ at the bottom of the registration form when you have finished entering participant details.
You will then be brought to a summary page, where it will display a total of £0.00:
- Click on ‘Continue’. Your order will have been successfully processed and will bring you back to the main screen you started on:
- To add another participant, follow the same process.