Step 1 – How to edit/change order entry details
- ‘Manage’ – ‘Edit Registration’
- Type in name/surname of the participant in relevant boxes. It will then bring up their entry.
- Click the ‘Edit’ button at the right-hand-side of the entry; this will bring up the participant’s details:
- You can edit any part of the registration form, i.e. name, surname, address, dob, email address - in this case, email address. Scroll down to the relevant box and ensure the email address is displayed correctly, if not, amend.
Step 2 – How to resend a confirmation email
- On the same screen (‘Edit Entry’), click on the order number (black button on right hand side of form, e.g. ORDER #123456). This will bring you into their order.
- You will now see 3 tabs across the top: ‘Order Details’, ‘Emails Sent’ and ‘Logs’. Click on ‘Emails Sent’: this gives you a record of all email correspondence you have sent out to the participant’s email address.
- Click on ‘Resend’ (show below).
- This will then bring up a pop up box with the email address you wish to send the confirmation email to again. Double check the email address is correct and click ‘Send’.
- If you have completed Step 1 (as mentioned above – ‘Double checking order entry details’), the email address should have automatically updated. If not, amend the email address in the pop up box to what it should be.
This will send the participant a new email receipt for the event they have registered for.
Check out the below video to see an example of this: