Usually upon registration, the form will allow participants to create their own teams as well as search for and join an existing team. However, there is an option for you to manage and edit the teams from the admin page. The step-by-step guide pictured below will demonstrate how to add a participant into a team;
1) To add participants into a team, select the ‘Manage’ icon from the left-hand ‘Create an Event’ menu, then select the option entitled ‘Teams’.
2) Select the team in which you would like the participant to join, and select the edit button on the left;
3) If you scroll down the page, it will provide you with three ways to add participants to the team, the first is to send them one of two links so they can follow the link and manually add themselves;
4) The second method is to send them the invite to the team in an email, so they can follow the link in the email and manually add themselves to the team. For this option, you need to select ‘Invite Team Members’ which will allow you to enter the email addresses;
5) The last method requires you to search for the participant in the system and manually add them to the team;