The system allows users to contact their registrations using an email campaign. This component allows you to generate customized emails to be sent to the event participants. The email can be linked with the participants database using a mail merge to customize the emails without editing each individual email.
Below is a step by step guide which will demonstrate how to send a customized email to all your registrations;
(1) Select the Settings icon from the left-hand ‘Create an Event’ menu, then select the option entitled Emails.
(2) From this dashboard you will now be able to create both automatic and one off email campaigns.
(3) Select ‘Create a New Email’ from the top right corner, it will then redirect you to the template for your new email.
(4) This will then allow you to draw up your new email using a drag and drop feature;
When composing the main body of your email, you can personalise it using email parameters. During the composition of your email, you can select the email parameter options from the left-hand menu to be included in your email as shown below;
(6) You can choose to make this email automated upon registration or you can choose to send it when you like just by flicking the ‘automated email’ option on or off. Once you have finished composing your email, select save.
(7) You can then manage all of your automatic and one-off emails from the dashboard. From here you can send, edit or resend them.